Friday, July 14, 2017

Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood Shine card

 This is my card I made for The Fruit Pixie using the Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood papers and stamp set that can be found in the shop.
There are so many things you can do with this beautiful paper pad. I used the 8x8 paper pad, they reduce the whole paper down so you have a smaller sized image, perfect for this 6x6 card blank.
 
I used one of the papers for the blue background that I mounted onto some black card. I then cut the stars out from one of the other papers and collaged them onto the background.
 
Using a black Steblo pencil I drew around the stars to darken the edges.
 
The two postcards are from the ephemera pack. Lots of beautiful cards that have a different design on each side so lots to choose from.
 
Using the Stamp set 2 I stamped some of the images onto Kraft card and cut them out. Then added them to my card as you can see.
 
I completed the card by cutting a part of one of the borders from the border paper and threading it through a diamante ribbon slide.
 
You can find the Graphic 45 Hollywood paper pad, stamps and ephemera pack in the shop here -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/vintage-hollywood-703-c.asp
 
 
Diamante ribbon slide -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/gatsby-chic-ribbon-sliders-18875-p.asp
 
6x6 card blanks -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/50-craft-uk-6-x-6-card-blanks-white-14478-p.asp
 
I thought this would make a lovely card for someone who has passed their exams perhaps.
 

No comments: