Saturday, February 18, 2017

Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit swing card

  This is a card project using the Craft Work Cards Scrumptious paper pack I made for The Fruit Pixie who I design for. I started playing with this paper kit before Christmas and I must admit I loved it. Now that spring is starting to bloom here in the UK it is a nice bright paper pack to play with.



 I cut this card shape, a swing card, on my Silhouette Cameo but there are lots of different card blanks out there and of course you could do the same style on a plain card blank too.

          I used one of the papers for the front pannels and then one of the die cut sentiment for the front swing part of the card.

With every Craftwork Cards paper kit you always get some of their Candis. I used 4 of them on the four corners of my card. I used the small square 3D foam to lift them from the card.

Then just a small bow to add to finish off the card.

You can find the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious paper kit in the Fruit Pixie shop shop here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-scrumptious-25687-p.asp

the small 3D foam pads - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftime-3d-foam-squares-2mm-20106-p.asp

No comments: