Sunday, January 29, 2017

Craftwork cards Scrumptious paper flower box card

I have been having fun with the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious card kit available from The Fruit Pixie online shop who I very proudly design for.

   If you know Craftwork cards you will know that in each kit you will get a beautiful pad of 8x8 paper, stacks of die cuts and a bag of their matching Candies. The die cuts differ in each themed kit and with this kit you get some really cute flowers and some different sentiments.

  Now I'm not a big user of flowers but for some reason these really caught my eye. They are all different shapes and stack together to make wonderfully cute modern looking flowers. They have also included some cut into a spiral, which can be rolled up to become the centre of your flower.

  So, because of these lovely flowers. I decided to make a flower box card.


This card folds flat to post and is fairly simple to make, there are lots of free templates for this shape card and videos to help you put them together online. Mine was cut out using my Sillhouette Cameo.

I cut the box out in blue card and covered it with one of the papers in the pad.

I made up 4 flowers and cut some leaves out of green card.

I added them to the dividers in the card and added a large sentiment from the kit to the front and a small banner sentiment from the kit to the back wall of the box.


Of course these flowers could be used on all sorts of projects, they are so much fun.

You can find the kit in the Fruit Pixie shop here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-scrumptious-25687-p.asp



No comments: