Friday, July 29, 2016

Seaside Zine

As part of my design team duties for the Tangie Baxter and Co Art Journal Emporium I write a blog post each month. This month Tangie had this wonderful idea, members of the emporium would make and share little Zines with each other. I loved this idea and so wrote my blog post about my Seaside Zine.

  These little books are so easy to make and I had such fun making mine, all cut and paste work. I made the background using my Gelli plate. All the images are from Tangie Baxter and Co

  You can find out exactly how I did it with step by step photos on the Tangie Baxter and Co blog
here - http://shoptangiebaxter.com/blogs/news/oh-i-do-like-to-be-beside-the-seaside-zine-by-katrina-rollings

 Also information about the Art Journal Emporium, which is fantastic value here - http://shoptangiebaxter.com/

  Finally here is my little Zine -






If you like to art journal or would like to get started, I can recommend the Art Journal Emporium, I was a member for many years before I joined the design team and it really is lots of fun.


No comments: