Monday, December 07, 2015

From our house to yours card

 Christmas is getting closer and closer now and I have another lovely card using Craftworkcards Festive Chalkboard cardmaking kit, available from The Fruit Pixie


This time I cut a central stepper card out on my Sillhouette Cameo and used the papers to cut out the house, again using my Cameo. The papers cut like a dream! The tag and the sentiment are from the kit as well as the Candies.

I think this kit has sort of changed my mind about black at Christmas, I have really enjoyed making things with it, The paper is a lovely quality and there is plenty of it to use. Then again that is what I have come to expect from Craftwork Cards.



1 comment:

Lisca said...

Oh! Fantastic! Is it a card? If it is, it is a very elaborate one. I love it.
xx