Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Art Journal Emporium November bundle

As a member of the Art Journal Emporium and a member of their design crew I get a fantastic digital kit at the beginning of each month to play with. This months is just beautiful, full of wonderful Victorian style blooms with that altered edge.

    As a member of the Emporium we also have a great forum where we are given challenges to work with using the kits and there are even a draw at the end of the month with a small prize too. You can find out all about the Art Journal Emporium here - http://shoptangiebaxter.com/pages/art-journal-emporium

  So here is my mixed media page using the November kit. I made up my background using acrylic paint and stencils to incorporate one of the collage pieces in the kit. I then collaged the rose, butterfly and ribbon strips over the top and added a bit more paint and stencil work to help them blend in. A hand lettered word finished my page off and fitted in with the challenge, well sort of!!


If you want to start Art Journaling but just don't know where to start or love to journal but want to be part of a community the the Emporium is worth a look. Tangie, the artist who runs the Emporium is very generous with her talent and products.

 Please don't let the fact that it is digital put you off. I don't do digital art very often but I love digital supplies as you can just print out what you want, the exact size you need and how ever many you need. Many of my crafting friends have been surprised that they were printed at home, I have not got an expensive printer. Not to mention all the storage space I save on!! Why not give it a go?

No comments: