Thursday, September 03, 2015

Dancing Lantern Card

       I just love these dies from Spellbinders, the Dancing Lanterns dies are such fun, I love the 2 different designs and they have even given you the lantern holder to hang them on, how cute is that!

            I also used the wonderful Far and Away papers, these papers are beautiful and were just made to go with these dies.

      So here is my card -


I made the card using a 5"x5" card blank and the Far and Away papers - White Dragon, Red solid and Pink character shimmer. 


As I have already mentioned you have 2 different lantern designs, which are separate dies. The small shapes in the middle can be found with the handle which is the 3rd die in the set. I didn't use the handle this time but instead hung the lanterns on some bakers twine.


I then finished the card off with a greeting.

All the products used in my card are available from The Fruit Pixie online shop - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/

No comments: