Friday, June 26, 2015

Hogwarts witches hat

For my birthday back in April my wonderful little sister gave me a ticket to go to the Harry Potter studios. I was just sooooo excited to go and to have a fun day out just the two of us, something we hadn't done in years.

    I wanted to make her a keepsake to say thank you, so I made her this witches hat using my wonderful silhouette cameo machine and a cutting file from SVGcuts that do amazing 3d cutting files.


I didnt want it to look too halloweeny so I added a flower and a bottle top embellishment I had made ages ago that fitted right into the colour scheme.




of course I had to fill it with chocolate frogs!

We had a fantastic day, didn't get lost getting there, tried butter beer and took hundreds of photos       ( you think I am joking!)

Such a wonderful day out and my sister loved her hat too!

No comments: