Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lucky cat wedding charm

As I was saying in the previous post we had a family wedding the other weekend. It was always a tradition to give the bride a lucky charm after she was married, so I thought it would be nice to make the bride a lucky black cat.

   I found a cat shape in the Silhouette shop. Cut him out twice in chipboard and twice in black card and stuck all the layers together. Their save the date and invitation had a piece of ribbon , the wedding colour theme, on it so I pinched the save the date piece and popped it round his neck with a tiny shell charm from the random button collection from the Fruit Pixie.


I think the tradition has died out because I was the only one who gave her one and I think she thought I was slightly mad! I think she liked him though as he was hung on their wooden name over the fireplace.

No comments: