Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hotel Hell projects

I am proud it say I have become a new designer with Kyrsty Scrapbook Designs. A talented digital kit designer who sells her kits through Deviant Scrap. I will be working on more mixed media projects for her as there are far more talented designers on her team that make amazing digital scrapbook pages.

        My first kit is a very spooky one and part of a collaboration of 15 of the Deviant Scrap designers. Here is the kit I worked with.


 
This is a little treat bag I made using the backing papers and some of the elements in the kit
 
and here is my collage using the wonderful skull and some of the other elements in the kit too

 

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Katrina, congrats, what a wonderful kit to start off with, love love what you have done, hugs