Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sidmouth album





































Before I found the wonderful world of mixed media I was an avid scrapbooker but since I have fallen in love with MM I have really struggled with my scrapbooking . I would forget about it but myself and Hubby are very keen photographers and so have loads of photos I want to create with. Simple you might think, just use your paints etc to create an album but I have found that VERY hard. This time though I was determined to have a go, its not all the way there yet but I am pleased with the result, next time I can jump that little bit further into my love of mixed media. So here is what I created Sidmouth is a beautiful old seaside town on the Devon coast, we love it there and have visited often but this was a holiday for a very special occasion!
The Lym Regis page didn't scan very well as its all 3d at the bottom using molding paste covered in sand, with shell buttons and beads. My favourite is the relax page. Great book too!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hello! I am just LOVING your pages! They are beautiful!
Me too! My husband loves my scrapbooking and I haven't even done last years vacation yet. There is just so much to do between MM, scrapbooking, I'm learning soldering, and of course there is SHOPPING - you have to hit those flea market and garage sales! But . . . when things slow down (Someone please tell me when that will be) I'll get some pages done.
Welcome to the Sorority! Stay tuned!
:) Karen ~ Some days are diamonds