Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last years Chirstmas makes !



As well as all the Christmas cards and crackers I made this year I managed to squeeze in a secret Santa swap on Alternative. We had to send a tag at the beginning of December then a handmade gift for the big day. Well here is the tag I made but unfortunately in my bid to keep my new years resolution to sort out all my photos on my computer, I appear to have lost the photo of the gift I made ! It was a bound book, ATC size,with pockets, for Pat to keep a years worth of ATCs in.



The Christmas card is the one I made to send to my Pen Pal in Australia, Trish. A few years ago someone on Alternative sent me this cockatoo stamp and I have been meaning to use it for Trish's card ever since as she is as huge a parrot lover as me and has a cockatiel of her own, this year I thought about it in time for Christmas, well about the beginning of November in order for the gifts to get to the other side of the world !!

No comments: