Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boo !! It's finished !




I started this Halloween layout at the last crop, managed to finish it yesterday.I had a great time putting all the spiders on it, every time I dropped on on the page I thought wow, that looks good there, oh and there and there, in the end I had to put them away before I got too carried away ! They were just the confetti things you get to throw on the table for a party. Must say, it was Andrew who carved the pumpkin, rather well I thought !




Then of course still in snow mode I made the warm hat one, I have been meaning to make this one ever since I had the photo printed almost a year ago, knew exactly which paper I would use then Andrew took the photo for me, now that's planing eh !!

1 comment:

Boo said...

Lovely to see the BOO lo finished and I adore those little spiders. Andrew is just too artistic for his own good Katrina. :D

Love the other lo too. Is that a lolly made from snow?