For the base of my bunting I used the Creative Expressions MDF Bunting which I then covered with the papers and words from the Craftwork Cards Bohemian Dreams.
Here is a close up of each piece of bunting -
I made up 2 rosettes which I made in the same way as I showed on the post for the Craftwork Cards Rosette cards and added buttons to them. The rose and stamp are from the Craftwork cards Bohemian paper pack as is the butterfly. The dots are Craftwork cards Candis.
As you can just see on this one I painted the sides some of my bunting with a red paint, others in blue. I then covered it with paper from the Craftwork cards Bohemian Dreams. The large letters are chipboard ones I have had for years at home which I painted . I cut hexagons using a die out of the different papers in the Bohemian Dreams paper pad and added a stitch look with a fine liner pen. The words are also from the paper pad as is the little stamp. I then added buttons and a lemon Dahlia cabochon along with some more of the Candis.
Here are more of the papers cut into hexagons along with some more of the collage pieces and words, also from the paper pad. I also used a button and this time a blue Dahlia cabochon.
On this one you can see the stitching I drew around the hexagons I cut from the paper. I also used more collage bits and words found in the paper pad as well as a lime Dahlia cabochon and some more of the Candis too.
Much the same was used again, paper from the paper pad, buttons and Candis and this time a white Dahlia cabochon.
For the final piece of bunting I again used paper from the pad to make the rosettes, a butterfly from the kit too as well as some of the collage pieces cut from the papers and a few Candis.
To thread the bunting together I used several ribbons that matches the colours of my bunting to give it a festival look. It hangs in my craft room by the window and the ribbons flutter nicely in the breeze.
This is a lovely project to make and I think these papers really lend themselves to it with their bright cheery colours. The pad also has lots of lovely words that also worked so well with this project.
You can find the papers I used here -
the buttons here -
the Dahlia Cabochons here -
All sorts of ribbon here -